1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Tell them you tagged them. Nah they’ll probably know
1. Favourite band/singer? For singer it would be Sting and my favourite band… There’s three: The Smiths, R.E.M. and Queen. And Coldplay.
2. If you could go back to any time period, what would it be? Since I’m a hopeless romantic it would be the regency era.
3. Plans for the day? Since today’s nearly over, my plans for tomorrow are: Go to work, go to the pub in the evening and don’t fall apart.
4. Marmite or no? NO! N-O!
5. If you could eradicate any one illness what would it be? Cancer, since I’ve lost some dear ones to it, and dementia.
7. Favourite time of year? Spring and autumn. Any season that isn’t too hot or too cold.
8. One thing you’re satisfied with in life? My family, my friends and my work.
9. Would you catch a grenade for Bruno Mars? Nah.
10. TV show you’re most looking forward to the return of? GoT, but wait, it’s already back. Got pretty excited, though.
11. Favourite physical feature of yourself? Maybe my eyes…
More questions from chamomellia:
1: What was your favorite book as a kid? A Russian version of The Wizard of Oz. It was the German translation, though.
2: Do you have an unusual hobby? I used to do Irish Dance.
3: Favorite scent? Fresh-cut grass, biscuits baking in the oven, and roasted onions.
4: Favorite fictional world (Narnia, Hogwarts, etc)? Middle Earth or Narnia.
5: Do you like puns? Sure, even the bad ones.
6: Say you can time travel, but you have to pick between only being able to travel into the future or only being able to go back to the past. Which would you pick? Definitely the past, the future is too scary.
7: If you were offered the ability to read minds, would you take it? At the moment, yes.
8: Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Mostly an introvert, but with the right people I can be quite outgoing.
9: Are you a cat person or a dog person? Cats, no question.
10: If you could have any pet (can be real or mythical) what would you choose? A dolphin or a unicorn. Or a cat.
11: How tired of answering questions are you at this point? It’s nicely distracting.
Even MORE questions from damnthatexplodingsnap:
1. What time is it? It was nearly 1 a.m. when I finished the questions and now it’s nearly 6 p.m. that I’m posting them.
2. Do you have any good (read: bad) jokes? Girl walks into a bar. You would’ve thought she’d seen it.
3. What’s your biggest fear? Being left alone, being betrayed, death of a loved one, my own death.
4. Snakes? These I’d have as a pet, as well.
5. What should you really be doing right now? Sleep.
6. Favourite quote? In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. – Albert Einstein
7. Which song is stuck in your head? Let It Go from Frozen.
8. What’s the most recent movie you watched? One I watched from beginning to end without falling asleep? Frozen.
9. Was it good? I love that film. It’s Disney, come on!
10. What is a word you hate spelling? Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
11. Why did you answer all these questions? They were a nice distraction.
Still more questions from theoxfordbreakdown:
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully, I’ll have a great job, a man that loves me, maybe children and a big flat or house.
2. What is your favourite song? I don’t have ONE specific favourite song, it always depends on my mood and even then, there’s a long list…
3. What book makes you cry? Jane Eyre.
4. Give me an interesting fact you recently learnt. Underwater archaeology started with Greek sponge divers.
5. Have you ever laughed so much you cried? A dozen times.
6. Give yourself a compliment. You’re stronger than you think.
Questions I came up with:
1. What’s the biggest regret of your life?
2. What do you do to relax?
3. If you could swap place with one person – fictional, celebrity, family member, anyone – who would it be?
4. What’s the most precious thing you own – in material or non-material worth?
5. What’s your favourite city/place in the world?
Okay, since this is adding up quickly, these should do.
saradujour, thecomaofdetails, mypostitispurple, the-lifeofa-bibliophile, theenchantedcove, vintagebooksandfairies, theunknownhasanaddress, youcancallmewendy, rockyracoo-n, dottyasyouplease, cosmopolitangreetings23
You don’t have to do it, and sorry for not tagging everyone. Just a little bit of fun.